Central air refrigeration’s commercial service department is comprised of a team of qualified refrigeration technicians, plumbers and electricians.
We aim to gain our clients’ trust and confidence. Every member of our team, from the person that answers your phone call and books the service call to the technician that responds to your requirements, shares a strong commitment to superior customer service.
Our first and utmost priority in each and every situation is to respond adequately to our clients’ needs and resolve the problem in the shortest possible time frame. Being in business ourselves, we understand the need to have all your equipment working properly when you most need it to, and we aim to reassure our client concerns to this end.
Our technicians are available for emergency service 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Our skilled and qualified team will provide repair and maintenance services to many types and brands of equipment.
Commercial service generally starts with diagnosis, then, in most cases, immediate repair and maintenance. In some cases, replacement parts may be required, in which case central air has access to many manufacturer parts and technical advice.
OUR MAIN AREAS OF COMMERCIAL SERVICE ARE:
- Centrifugal, reciprocating, scroll and screw chiller systems
- Chilled and hot water fan coil systems
- Refrigerant recovery and handling
- Air handling units
- Gas/electric rooftop units and split systems
- Electric/electric rooftop unit and split systems
- Heat pump rooftop unit and split systems
- Hot water and steam boiler systems
- Variable air volume systems (VAVs)
- Variable flow refrigerant systems
- Exhaust and make-up air systems
- Heat recovery systems
- Dehumidification systems
- Pneumatic controls systems, air compressors and driers
- Building Automation Control Systems